BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS EXCHANGE
The Builders & Contractors Exchange was founded in 1908 and led by our first president, Mr. E. D. Hobbs “to bring the various branches of the construction industry closer in touch with each other.” Today our objective to “bring about cooperation and a general uplifting of the business” has not changed.
We believe that our service, and the benefits we provide to the construction industry, make the Builders & Contractors Exchange vital to the continued success of the construction industry in the greater Hampton Roads area.
To ensure this success, the staff and Board of Directors of the Exchange, make every effort to develop and implement effective services relevant to the changes of the construction industry.
We are dedicated to serve the members of the Exchange with diligence, innovation, and quality teamwork.